THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 3 tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, large diced
- 3 gala apples, cored and diced
- 6 large carrots, peeled, diced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Three Farmers Balsamic and Cracked Pepper Roasted Chickpeas
In a soup pot, heat the camelina oil to medium heat. Saute the onion, celery, garlic, ginger and apples until lightly browned. Add the vegetable stock, cumin, nutmeg and carrots. Simmer until carrots are al dente (slight crunch). Add the hot soup to a blender and blend until smooth consistency and orange in color. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with Three Farmers Balsamic and Cracked Pepper Roasted Chickpeas..