THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 1 ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Hulled Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ Cup Whole Flax Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Three Farmers Foods Original Camelina Oil
- ½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Three Farmers Foods Original Camelina Oil, dark brown sugar, the egg, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add in the whole wheat flour, rolled oats, and baking powder. Combine until the dry ingredients have fully incorporated.
- Add the dark chocolate chips, the hulled pumpkin seeds, hulled sunflower seeds and whole flax seeds. Mix until everything is evenly dispersed throughout.
- Use a Tablespoon to portion out individual balls of the cookie dough and place on the cookie sheet making sure to leave space in between each ball.
- Bake the cookies for 8 – 12 minutes or until the cookies have become golden brown.
Recipe compliments of Three Farmers dietitian – Heather Deck, RD