THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
You’ve seen us on Dragon’s Den, now work for Three Farmers, one of Western Canada’s fastest growing artisanal food companies. Get in at the ground floor of Three Farmers Products and help us expand to reach new heights. More than just a name, Three Farmers refers to a trio of Saskatchewan farmers passionate about growing natural, healthy food and dedicated to providing a personal connection between producers and consumers. Become a part of our team and help build these connections across Canada.
Field Marketing Position (Casual) – Calgary and Vancouver area
As a field marketer for Three Farmers, you will help to grow awareness for our brand within the communities that you serve. Your primary tasks will revolve around coordinating events within your established community. These events will consist of tradeshows, marathon and cycling events, nutrition demonstrations, store sampling, etc. We are currently looking for people in the Calgary and Vancouver area.
- Search out community events and guerrilla marketing opportunities within a region, prepare proposal to pitch to Three Farmers, oversee successful execution of events
- Coordinate tradeshows – oversee completion and submission of exhibitor applications, execute event
- Reporting – report back on customer feedback, event feedback
- Must have love for Three Farmers Products and healthy snacking
- Must love people and working within the community
- Must be extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure timelines and details are properly and accurately tracked
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted retail product
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!