THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 2 Cups Salted Butter, softened
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 Cups All Purpose Flour
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together, set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the vanilla extract and the eggs, mix until fully combined.
- Add two cups of the flour and baking powder mixture and combine. Keep adding two cups at a time until fully combined.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean surface, take a handful of dough and roll out to about 3/8” thickness and cut with your favorite cookie cutter shapes.
- Repeat this step until you have filled a cookie sheet with cut out cookies and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Eat as is or decorate with royal icing and enjoy!
- 3 Tbsps Meringue Powder
- 4 Cups Icing Sugar
- 9 – 10 Tbsps warm Water
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer.
- Mix until stiff peaks have formed, about 5 minutes.