THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
Ingredients – Maple Glaze
- 1/2 cup bourbon or amaretto
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 3 tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
Ingredients – Kabob
- 1 tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 1 pineapple, cleaned and cored, cut into one-inch cubes
- 4 bell peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
- 2 red onion, cut into two-inch pieces
Whisk together the bourbon or vinegar, honey, mustard and camelina oil. Pour ½ of the mixture over the pork and let marinade for up to 2 hours. Skewer the cubed pineapple, peppers and onion alternately onto 10” skewers or whichever size you prefer.
Pre heat the grill and ensure it is well cleaned and oiled with some camelina oil. Remove the pork from the marinade and put them directly on the grill. Cook for about 10 minutes on each side of the chop (depending on thickness) brushing the chops with the remaining glaze mixture every 6 minutes. During the last 10 minutes of the cooking period, add the pineapple kebobs to the grill. Cook the pork and kebobs to desired doneness and serve.