THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
You’ve seen us on Dragon’s Den, now work for Three Farmers, one of Western Canada’s fastest growing artisanal food products. Get in at the ground floor of Three Farmers Products and help us expand to reach new heights. More than just a name, Three Farmers refers to a trio of Saskatchewan farmers passionate about growing natural, healthy food and dedicated to providing a personal connection between producers and consumers. Become a part of our team and help build these connections across Canada.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator (Part Time)
As Order Fulfillment Coordinator for Three Farmers, your primary tasks will revolve around processing orders, wrapping and assembling orders, generating shipping documents, and coordinating with couriers for pickups.
- Process Orders – receive store orders, process orders for shipping, follow up to ensure order was received in good order.
- Online Order Processing
- Labelling and packing display ready cases
- Shipping – running cost analysis, coordinating pickups with couriers
- Miscellaneous tasks around the office
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Must have excellent computer skills and be well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Must be extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure timelines and details are properly and accurately tracked
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted retail product
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!