THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
Canpressco Products is a vertically integrated company focused on value-added agricultural production and marketing. With several product lines operating in multiple sales channels, Canpressco Products is experiencing substantial growth.
Canpressco’s food retail brand, Three Farmers Products, currently contains three different product lines ranging from culinary oils to snack foods. Three Farmers Products retail in over 2000 locations across Canada and we are looking to expand our reach while maintaining the high level of customer support that our retailers have come to expect.
Canpressco has launched a camelina oil supplement into the Equine Market. Canpressco is excited to learn and grow within this marketplace and ensure the full potential of this new line is reached.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
As Sales and Marketing coordinator for Canpressco Products, you will get the opportunity to execute on many diverse tasks with a focus on growing Three Farmers’ sales and creating and executing on retail/consumer level marketing initiatives. Your tasks will involve sales calls and merchandising, demo scheduling and managing, tradeshow management, community involvement, Costco roadshow execution, sales and product training, and customer communications for Three Farmers Products.
As this is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Saskatoon, the successful candidate needs to be based in Saskatoon or relocate to Saskatoon.
- Sales relations and management with our local accounts and communities. This includes: sales calls, merchandising, promotions, demos, etc.
- Sales and Product training – Creating presentations and instruction documents for demo execution, roadshows and tradeshows. Product training for demo ops, ambassadors, tradeshow staff and retailers
- Coordinate Tradeshows – budgeting, oversee completion and submission of exhibitor applications, organize shipping of supplies of product, manage show inventory (POS materials, demo kits, product, etc) schedule and manage demo ops, participate in shows as required
- Costco Roadshows – Schedule and execute on Costco Roadshows for Three Farmers in both Eastern and Western Canada
- Demos – scheduling retail demos and staff, recording feedback, recording and submitting demo hours, budgeting
- Research and assist Sponsorship Events – research sponsorship opportunities, discuss proposals; oversee execution when required
- New Market Research
- Miscellaneous Tasks (when required): Assistance with packing online orders and retail orders; Packing orders at our warehouse; production tasks at the Food Centre; labelling and other small tasks for our sister brand – Canpressco Camelina Oil for Equine; etc.
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Computer skills – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to build rapport and confidently communicate with new and existing clients
- Must be extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure timelines and details are properly and accurately tracked
- Ability to identify with customers, communicate effectively and solve problems
- Ability to self-start and take initiative around one’s roles and responsibilities
- Ability to take initiative in stepping out of one’s job description to help out where needed
- Must be reliable, accountable and responsible in her/his role
- Comfortable and available to travel and drive in other provinces and cities
- Must enjoy diversity in one’s role
- Ability to listen, learn, and take direction
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted retail product
- Car/Travel/Phone allowance
- Annual bonus based on company performance
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!