THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
This recipe was submitted by one of the winners of our Get Creative With Camelina Recipe Contest, Danielle Wildfong. Keep watching as we feature one of the winners each month.
- 4 tbsp Three Farmers Roasted Garlic & Chili Camelina Oil
- 12 raw tail-on shrimp
- 4 large handfuls baby spinach
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 3 green onions chopped
- Asiago cheese shredded (as desired)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 Red onion, diced
- Kale- if desired
- ¼ cup Three Farmers Original Camelina Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked pepper to taste
Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl and adjust lemon/vinegar to desired acidity
Wash, tear and toss kale in a small amount of camelina oil and cook in oven at 350 for 15 minutes turning once. Toss spinach with avocados, tomatoes, green onions, asiago cheese, mushrooms and sliced onion.
Right before serving cook thawed shrimp in the chili oil, toss in kale chips and decorate salad with shrimp. Serve with bread and your favourite wine pairing.