THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
This recipe comes from our very own Three Farmers in-house dietitian Heather Deck PDt(c). Stay tuned for more delicious recipes from her kitchen!
2 Cups Three Farmers Lightly Salted Roasted Chickpeas
2 Cups Three Farmers Lightly Salted Pea Pops
2 Cups Three Farmers Lightly Salted Crunchy Little Lentils
2 Cups Chex Cereal (Original or Honey)
2 Cups Original Cheerios
2 Cups Shreddies
2 Cups Pretzel Sticks
2 Cups Cheese Flavored Crackers
¾ Cup Three Farmers Original Camelina Oil
2 ½ tsp Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add Three Farmers Roasted Chickpeas, Pea Pops and Lentils, all the cereals, pretzels, and cheese flavored crackers.
- In a small bowl mix the Three Farmers Original Camelina Oil, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the oil mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well until all the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread out the mixture evenly between the baking sheets and bake in the oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container.