THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
You’ve seen us on Dragon’s Den, now work for Three Farmers, one of Western Canada’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods companies. Get in at the ground floor of Three Farmers Foods and help us expand to reach new heights. Three Farmers is dedicated to creating minimally processed, healthy and wholesome foods while sharing the story of how they are made.
The right fit for this role in Three Farmers will be someone who wants to join the dynamic natural foods industry and a company that is quickly growing within the healthy snacking sector in Canada and the United States.
About the Role
As Controller for Three Farmers, your primary tasks will revolve around the day to day accounting and financing tasks required.
You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer for the various responsibilities that will be related to the controller role. Effective communication skills will be required to work with the supply chain, production, sales, and marketing teams to create efficient and effective processes for the company.
This is a full time role located in our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan office.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage accounts receivable – create and issue invoices, follow up on payment
- Manage accounts payable
- Manage payroll and payworks submissions
- Month end bank reconciliations
- GST and PST submissions
- Preparation of budgets, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Maintaining listing of capital assets
- Inventory accounting
- Funding Applications and Claims
- Distributor & customer report editing and uploads
- Miscellaneous tasks designated to you by the executive team or their designate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- CPA designation an asset
- Five to seven years experience in a similar accounting position with progressive managerial experience
- Advanced excel, word and power point abilities
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting or similar accounting general ledger module
- Experience dealing with inventory accounting, production accounting, and supply chain management.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional ability to deconstruct and analyze information relevant to financial analysis
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrated leadership with a highly evolved level of emotional intelligence
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organizational and time management skills
At Three Farmers we offer competitive salary and benefits which will commensurate with the applicants related experience and skills.
All interested applicants can send resumes to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org