THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 2lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Three Farmers Roasted Garlic & Chili Oil
- ½ cup ground Three Farmers BBQ Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp bbq sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Optional: ½ cup finely grated smoked gouda cheese
Ingredients – Beer Braise Onions and Mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 large button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 1 cup dark beer
In a coffee grinder, grind down the roasted chickpeas to fine ground bread crumbs. Wash your hands thoroughly or use gloves: Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the ground beef and mix thoroughly with your hands until all ingredients are distributed evenly. Line a tray with parchment paper and shape the beef mixture into patties. Cover and refrigerate the patties until ready to grill.
In a shallow, sauté pan, heat the camelina oil and toss in the mushrooms and onions. Sauté on high heat until slightly browned, add the beer to deglaze the pan and then lower to a simmer and reduce for approximately 10min., until the liquid is gone.
Assemble your burgers with all desired toppings and serve!!!