THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 8 Slices of Day-Old Bread
- 4 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Slices of Prosciutto
- 1 Tomato, Sliced
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Basil Pesto
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a 9 x 12 baking dish, layer 4 slices of bread side by side.
- Add a slice of mozzarella cheese and prosciutto to each slice of bread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- In a medium sized bowel, add the eggs, milk, pesto, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture overtop of the sandwiches, cover and place in the fridge over night.
- In the morning, pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Place sliced tomato into each of the sandwiches and top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.