THE LATEST FROM THREE FARMERS
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ¾ Cup milk
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 8 Slices of Bread, Preferably Day Old
Maple Cinnamon Streusel Ingredients
- 1 bag of Three Farmers Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 7 Tbsp Butter
- Place the bread in a single layer into a 9 x 12 baking dish, it is alright if the pieces are overlapping.
- Add the eggs, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon into a mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the slices of bread, cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pre-heat oven to 350 and make the streusel topping by combining streusel ingredients in a bowl and crumbling on top before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.