Lemon Garlic Pasta Salad with Garlic & Herb Lentil Topper
By Nathan Reid
Pasta Salad Ingredients:
⭐️ 3/4 Box Classic Fusilli Pasta 🍝
⭐️ 1/2 Large Red Onion, diced 🧅
⭐️ 1/3 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped 🌿
⭐️ 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped 🌿
⭐️ 1/3 cup Fresh Chives, chopped 🌿
⭐️ 1/3 cup Fresh Dill, chopped 🌿
⭐️ 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled 🧀
⭐️ 1/3 Cup Garlic & Herb Crunchy Lentil Topper
Lemon Garlic Dressing Ingredients:
⭐️ 1/3 Cup Camelina Oil
⭐️ 4 Garlic Clove, minced 🧄
⭐️ 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice 🍋
⭐️ Lemon Zest 🍋
⭐️ 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
⭐️ 1 Tsp Maple Syrup 🍁
⭐️ 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt🧂
⭐️ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta in salted boiling water, then strain and rinse with cold water to cool.
2. Heat oil in a small saucepan, add garlic to sauté for 4 minutes, then remove from heat to cool.
3. Prepare the dressing by adding lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper to a bowl, then whisk everything together. Next, slowly drizzle the cooled oil and garlic mixture into the dressing while continuously whisking.
4. Add the cooled pasta to a large mixing bowl and drizzle the dressing over the pasta. Next, add red onion, fresh herbs, feta cheese and lentils, then toss everything until combined.
5. Serve and enjoy immediately, or place in the fridge to cool for later!