Makes approx. 2 cups
FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup Three Farmers Bacon Flavour Crunchy Lentil Topper
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1.5 cups cashews
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 whole lemon, juice, and zest
- ¼ cup Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 whole pickle or handful of capers
- Salt and Cracked pepper, to taste
STEP 1: Combine the cashews, garlic, mustard, lemon, Three Farmers Camelina Oil, water, and pickle (or capers) into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and emulsified. Refrigerate.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce, salad dressing and half of the Three Farmers Roasted Lentils. Toss to coat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining Three Farmers Bacon Flavour Crunchy Lentil Topper and serve immediately.