Chef Nicole Forster of "Savoury"
is a culinary triple threat: a personal chef, catering specialist and cooking instructor. She's devised this delicious zucchini slaw and tells us "It's most definitely a hit! People seem to really like it and I think that it showcases the flavoured oils well". We hope you try this fantastic recipe soon and, if you do, be sure to let us know how you like it!
- 2-3 large green zucchini, cut into match-sticks or julienned
- (or, to have some added dimension of colour, you can substitute one of the green for 1 yellow zucchini)
- 1 large Carrot, also julienne cut
- 1tbsp three farmers Roasted Garlic and Chili oil
- 1tsp three farmers Roasted Onion and basil oil
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Toasted black and white sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a mandoline or julienne peeler, cut all zucchini and carrot into matchsticks
- Add oil, vinegar and seasoning Mix with tongs.- Garnish with toasted black and white sesame seeds.Note: It keeps well in the fridge for the next day, but is a little less crunchy than a fresh batch.
← Older Post
Newer Post →