Adult Bento Box
- Vegetable Fresh Rolls
- 6 Rice Paper Wraps
- 1 Cup Carrot cut into thin match sticks.
- 1 Cup Purple Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Rice Vermicelli Noodles, Hydrated
- ¼ Cup Three Farmers Lightly Salted Crunchy Little Lentils
- Prepare a clean work area for rolling your fresh rolls
- Fill a pie plate or round cake pan with hot tap water, this will be used to hydrate the rice paper wraps
- Place one wrap in the water to hydrate at a time to prevent sticking or the wrap over soaking. Once the wrap has become pliable and transparent, remove from the water and lay flat on your clean work surface.
- Place a small amount of vermicelli noodles, carrots, cabbage and Three Farmers Lightly Salted Crunchy Little Lentils onto the middle of a hydrated rice paper wrap. Do not fill too much or you will have troubles wrapping the rice paper.
- Fold one end of the rice paper wrap over the pile of ingredients place in the middle, followed by the two sides, similar to wrapping a gift or a tortilla wrap.
- Roll up the wrap, making sure to keep the sides tucked in and the ingredients inside the middle of the wrap.
- Continue these steps until you have used all of the ingredients and enjoy immediately.
“Pea”nut dipping sauce
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter of your favorite nut free peanut butter replacement (We used Pea Butter)
- ¼ Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Kid Bento Box
“pea”nut butter and banana sushi rolls
- 2 Whole Wheat Wraps
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Tbsp nut free peanut butter replacement (Wow Butter, Pea Butter, Sun Butter)
- 2 Tbsp Three Farmers Lightly Salted Crunchy Little Lentils
- Spread 2 Tbsp peanut butter replacement over each whole wheat wrap
- Place the banana on one end of the wrap
- Sprinkle the Three Farmers Lightly Salted Crunchy Little Lentils on the wrap, using the banana as a wall to keep them inside the wrap when it is being rolled.
- Tightly roll up the wrap starting at the end where the banana and lentils are placed.
- Serve as is or slice into 1-inch slices for a kid friendly “Sushi roll”