By Heather Deck
- 1-ounce Unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup White Sugar
- ½ Tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Oil
- 1 cup Grated Zucchini
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease one loaf pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, making sure to stir frequently.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate, eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the zucchini and stir. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy.